- Take a walk in the spectacular daffodil field at Parsons Reserve, 50 Horseneck Road, Russell’s Mills, in Dartmouth, MA. You may be visited by deer or wild turkeys, who are residents there. http://nbtravelguide.com/l/daffodil-field-at-parsons-reserve-dartmouth/
- Party for the Planet at the Buttonwood Park Zoo on April 22. Enjoy Earth Day inspired demos with the animals, as well as great giveaways, music, games and much more! https://www.bpzoo.org/party-for-the-planet/
- Decorate a scallop shell and learn about scallops at the New Bedford Fishing Heritage Center, 38 Bethel Street from April 20 – 23. http://destinationnewbedford.org/event/april-vacation-week-activities/?instance_id=1598
- See “Massachusetts Story,” an award-winning film about the potential impact of oil-drilling on the New England Sea Coast, particularly on the fishing industry. Showing tonight, April 21, 7:00 – 9:00 PM at the New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park, 33 Williams Street. Admission is free! http://destinationnewbedford.org/event/massachusetts-story/?instance_id=1577
- Meet local and regional authors at the New Bedford Bookfest at Groundwork! 1213 Purchase Street, New Bedford, April 22 – April 23. http://destinationnewbedford.org/event/new-bedford-bookfest/?instance_id=1596
Happy Earth Day from all of us at ABLE Associates. Stay green!